Sunday, October 14, 2007

Norfolk, VA: Ships

So, although I've just left Norfolk, VA to the slightly more landlocked Richmond, VA, I finally got my Norfolk film developed. For those unaware, 80% of what I post on my blog is shot on a 35mm SLR camera. I do have a point&shoot digital, but it's far less fun to use, so I'll stick with old school film until I can upgrade to a Digital SLR.

Today's blog theme: Ships.

So let's start with no ships, just nautical junk (buoys in this case) fortifying a chain link fence.




The battleship USS Wisconsin, now a museum ship in downtown Norfolk.


The Schooner Virginia, also in Downtown Norfolk.


The Wisconsin and the Virginia.

1 comment:

Skip said...

finally! hey, I really like the buoy photo. Nick didn't get to play, but he paced the side of the field in tight pants, so I guess he feels fulfilled.